Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 34827|Reply: 2

I haven't received the reward diamonds

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-11-4 19:46:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
ENGLISH:
The week that ended on 03/11/2019:
I have been 2nd (rank 2) in the general ranking (200 reward diamonds),
and also the same week I have been 5th in the ranking of gods of war (180 reward diamonds).

I have received the 180 diamonds for being 5th in the ranking of gods of war,
but I still haven't received the 200 diamonds for being 2nd in the general ranking. Please, will I receive them in the near future?

Have a good day! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ESPA脩OL:
La semana que termin贸 el d铆a 03/11/2019:
He sido 2潞 (rango 2) en el ranking general (me corresponden 200 diamantes de recompensa),
y tambi茅n la misma semana he sido 5潞 en el ranking de dioses de guerra (me corresponden 180 diamantes de recompensa).

He recibido los 180 diamantes por quedar 5潞 en el ranking de dioses de guerra,
pero a煤n no he recibido los 200 diamantes por quedar 2潞 en el ranking general. Porfavor, 驴los recibir茅 en un futuro pr贸ximo?

隆Que tengan un buen d铆a! :)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-11-11 08:26:47 | Show all posts
Edited by FuRRRaira at 2019-11-10 19:31

ENGLISH:
Hello, the same thing happened to me again. I have finished in fourth position in the general ranking and I haven't received my 180 diamonds. In total there are already 380 lost diamonds. The problem is that the reward of the ranking of the military chief is correctly received (into the game, on the "mail" section), but I can't found the reward of the general ranking, I can't receive it in my diamond marker.

Does anyone know why this happens? Where are my diamonds? Thanks in advance :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ESPA脩OL:
Hola, otra vez me ha ocurrido lo mismo. He terminado en cuarta posici贸n del ranking general y no he recibido mis 180 diamantes. En total ya son 380 diamantes extraviados. Osea el problema es que la recompensa del ranking de jefe militar la recibo correctamente (dentro del juego, en la secci贸n "correo"), pero la recompensa del ranking general no consigo encontrarla, no consigo recibirla en mi marcador de diamantes.

驴Alguien sabe por qu茅 ocurre esto? 驴D贸nde est谩n mis diamantes? Gracias de antemano :D
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-11-11 23:27:31 | Show all posts
Edited by FuRRRaira at 2019-11-13 08:53

ENGLISH:
I'm already in contact
-------------------------------------------------------------
ESPA脩OL: