NetEase Games Forums

Title: I haven't received the reward diamonds [Print this page]

Author: FuRRRaira    Time: 2019-11-4 19:46
Title: I haven't received the reward diamonds
ENGLISH:
The week that ended on 03/11/2019:
I have been 2nd (rank 2) in the general ranking (200 reward diamonds),
and also the same week I have been 5th in the ranking of gods of war (180 reward diamonds).

I have received the 180 diamonds for being 5th in the ranking of gods of war,
but I still haven't received the 200 diamonds for being 2nd in the general ranking. Please, will I receive them in the near future?

Have a good day! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ESPAÑOL:
La semana que terminó el día 03/11/2019:
He sido 2º (rango 2) en el ranking general (me corresponden 200 diamantes de recompensa),
y también la misma semana he sido 5º en el ranking de dioses de guerra (me corresponden 180 diamantes de recompensa).

He recibido los 180 diamantes por quedar 5º en el ranking de dioses de guerra,
pero aún no he recibido los 200 diamantes por quedar 2º en el ranking general. Porfavor, ¿los recibiré en un futuro próximo?

¡Que tengan un buen día! :)

Author: FuRRRaira    Time: 2019-11-11 08:26
Edited by FuRRRaira at 2019-11-10 19:31

ENGLISH:
Hello, the same thing happened to me again. I have finished in fourth position in the general ranking and I haven't received my 180 diamonds. In total there are already 380 lost diamonds. The problem is that the reward of the ranking of the military chief is correctly received (into the game, on the "mail" section), but I can't found the reward of the general ranking, I can't receive it in my diamond marker.

Does anyone know why this happens? Where are my diamonds? Thanks in advance :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ESPAÑOL:
Hola, otra vez me ha ocurrido lo mismo. He terminado en cuarta posición del ranking general y no he recibido mis 180 diamantes. En total ya son 380 diamantes extraviados. Osea el problema es que la recompensa del ranking de jefe militar la recibo correctamente (dentro del juego, en la sección "correo"), pero la recompensa del ranking general no consigo encontrarla, no consigo recibirla en mi marcador de diamantes.

¿Alguien sabe por qué ocurre esto? ¿Dónde están mis diamantes? Gracias de antemano :D
Author: FuRRRaira    Time: 2019-11-11 23:27
Edited by FuRRRaira at 2019-11-13 08:53

ENGLISH:
I'm already in contact
-------------------------------------------------------------
ESPAÑOL:
Ya estoy en contacto

Welcome to NetEase Games Forums (https://sf.neteasegamer.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3