Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 18396|Reply: 5

Performance and game

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-22 06:11:11 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
It's game is more fluid than before but still has jerks, the problem is that when the wifi fails the screen remains frozen

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-7-16 16:36:25 | Show all posts
Hello Stickman. Thank you for contacting us. Please try to try to change into another network to see if the problem is solved. You can also try to repair or reinstall the game if you have linked your account. And you can also provide more detailed information (your device, role id or where the issue happened) about your problem to our customer service email for further checking: gamestickfightna@service.netease.com
Thank you for your support! :-)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-5-29 14:45:21 | Show all posts
Net ease and gamer is found for the notified shapes for the citizens. All the improvement of the goals and bestwritingsclues.com is gamer for all shows. Cyber link is established for the work for the turns for all goals or the gamer in the sight of the view for all portals for all shows.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-9-28 13:39:40 | Show all posts
I am also facing this similar issue,
I was thinking the issue is only occurring with me infact my laptop is brand new and I bought it from CouponCodify, and I was very worried about it, but after reading your post I came to know that there is an issue with the game,
now my tension has released that there is no issue with my laptop
but the developer needs to work out on this issue, I dont know why they are taking so long.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-1-28 15:09:39 | Show all posts
I don't know why most of the people are not happy with this game, I'm completely in love this game and I bought this game jacket from American Jackets Store from their Valentine's day sale with 40% discount.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-4-14 18:34:07 | Show all posts
I completely resolved my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the very detailed description. I wrote my review on the site, you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention in your time.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list